InFocus disability services
Who we are…
InFocus Disability Services provides a range of supports and services to create opportunities for children and young people with complex disabilities while enhancing the lives of their families.
InFocus supports families of children and young adults (0-21) who have high support needs arising from a variety of disabilities including physical, sensory, intellectual and autistic spectrum disorders.
- Support Coordination and Connection – Creative solutions, linking and advocacy
- Support worker services for children and young adults – in home, respite and community support
- Health & Wellbeing Services – Registered Nurse consultancy and navigation
- Therapeutic Services – Equipment and therapy solutions
- Counselling – Professional and confidential counselling
- Registered Host Provider for families in receipt of Your Life Your Choice funding
To speak to a member of the Infocus team about how our services can benefit your family, please contact us.